It is so Joyful to be Adults



Adults and children are completely different about their lifestyle and responsibility. Maybe it is true if children have more simple life and less responsibility, but adults around them make it more complicated. When I was a child I discovered many things that make me jealous to adults. I think adults have more joyful life.
The first reason is because adults can ask anybody younger to do what they want. When I was a child I spent almost all my time at home and my mother often asked me to do anything. When the floor was dirty, she asked me to sweep it. When she saw that the sink was full of dishes, she asked me to wash it. Similarly, when she knew that my room was not neat, she asked me to clean it up. Even when she ran out of sugar or salt or something else while she was cooking, she always asked me to buy it for her although she knew that my elder sister was doing nothing. I often denied her request and complained about it, but she insisted that I had to do it. One day, when I asked her why she did it, she replied that it because I was younger, so I had to obey every thing she said.
Another reason is that adults do not need to go to school and obey its rules. When I was an elementary school student my eldest brother was a university student. I often found him slept in his room when I went home from school. He said that he had no college that day. Also, he often went to his campus at midday and went home at evening while I had to go to school at seven o’clock on time everyday and went home after lunch. One day, when I cried loudly because I lost my tie for the routine Monday’s ceremony, my brother came to me and said that he lost his tie but he never tried to look for it because he did not need it. He even did not need to wear uniform. Different from his habit to watch television until almost midnight, I had to study and did my homework every night. Thus, I think that a child has busier schedule to do than an adult.
Also, adults are free to do anything they want. I had ever asked my mother to go camping with my friends on the hill near our house when I was ten years old. I insisted, but she ignored me. She said that I was not ready at that time. I thought that she did not let me learned how to be an independent child. On the other hand, she permitted my eldest brother to go to Bali that far away from our house although he did not know it before. She even did not mind about what my eldest brother would do there. She just said that my brother was already adult, and he must be had consideration about what he did.
All these reason make me know that being adults makes us get many advantages. They can ask anybody younger to do what they want, they do not need to go to school and obey its rules, and they are free to do anything they want. Therefore, adults’ life is more joyful than children’s life.

Henifah Wahyuni
100221400403

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the tip with us about posting the blogs on medical related topics…
Introduction To An Essay

Post a Comment